Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pretend OPAM

Well, it's pretend because I somehow totally missed the OPAM start (there has been lots going on!)......  and I figured, oh well, that's fine ....... but after having done OPAM for a couple of years and missing it once before, I'm really missing it now ..... and I've found I'm still putting down what projects I complete anyhow!  So with Pegs permission to use the OPAM photo since I'll be linking back to her and Kris , I'm showing you a quick display of projects I managed to finish during March! 
And the continuation of the hexie project ........

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Well done Sharm. it's nice to keep track of all those projects. I write mine down in my journal because I always forget to sign up for and then post to the OPAM.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharm so many beautiful finishes,well done my friend